Search This Blog

Friday, January 30, 2015

Where Does The Time Go

Ever have one of those day's your in constant frenetic movement, but at the end of the day, you step back to take stock of what you accomplished and all you can say is "that's it?!"
Yea, yesterday was like that!
I kept constantly busy from the get go, doing the morning chores, computer updates (and we keep adding more venues, so that means more management time!) Then on to repairs (but we LOVE those constant additions!) then finally new builds.  It was on that last one, that I had to scratch my head.  Only managed to put out two newbies yesterday, and one of them was a LIKE NEW 16" boys BMX that took NO time to prep!  The other ride, while a REAL gem, just seemed to take me for ever to complete!  It's a really sharp looking and sweet riding Diamondback "BIG BOY" Cross. While worth the work just seemed to occupy too much time. Well, it will make someone a VERY happy camper!  Check out the pic below!
Today, having caught up on all doable repairs (waiting on parts) I am diving head first into newbies.  I did manage to strip down a soon to be SWEET vintage Schwinn men's 3 speed cruiser that I am SO excited about!  I RARELY get in men's cruiser of this vintage and almost NEVER a three speed! So be looking out for this one!
OKEY DOKEY!
With that, I am making this short and hitting it!
See ya soon!


image 1
"LIKE NEW" BOYS 16" BMX!
ONLY $45.00
image 1
GORGEOUS "BIG BOY" DIAMONDBACK CROSS!
ONLY $155.00!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment