Search This Blog

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Really! whoever opened the floodgates, don't close them!

Feast or famine! Best way to describe things around this joint!  But I'll tell you this summer is been a humdinger! Regardless of heat or rain things have been jumping!! Oh bless all those who have been paying us visits each and every day!  This week we have been jammed with repairs to the point of sideways walking the length of the shoppe!  Not to mention three or more rides finding new homes EVERY day!!  Today had a gent come up from Plant City looking for a road bike. He checked out the denali and the Motobecane, but just couldn't make up his mind. So he snagged BOTH! Also sent a little 24"er to a young gent needing it for school. A special shout-out to the wonderful lady who picked it up and will be donating it to him today. My thanks to my son Logan for filling in for me in the morning today. I don't know if there was a full moon last night but the restlessness kept me up past sunrise. I had enough time when I finally did crawl into the shop to get the repairs up to date so that folks can keep riding for the weekend. Needless to say I have a large Bevy of new  material awaiting me for tomorrow! Several Choice pieces just waiting for the finishing touches to give them a new life on the road. No worries I will be posting them as soon as they are done not only on our Facebook page but on the blog. Barring the regular slew of repairs that come in for the weekend tomorrow I will be spending the day pumping out as many new ones as I can! We have sent so many bikes to new homes this week that the stock is getting pretty low. Alright folks that's going to do it for me tonight looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow! Have a great morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment