Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Pay No Attention To That Man Behind The Curtain!!

Well Bust my BUTTONS!!! 
What...a....DAY!!!!
Thank you so much to all the fine folks visiting us yesterday and for all intents and purposes, pretty much cleaning us out!  WOW!  I mean, for almost three hours it was non-stop! Love it, love it, LOVE IT!! 
So many folks coming in to take advantage of the vacation package I can pretty much guarantee that come the end of Snowbird season we are going to be WAY full up with returns!! SAH-WEET!!  I think we'll have a sidewalk sale come that day! LOL!! 
Sent seven to new home (albeit, some temporarily) BUT even in the hullabaloo managed to put out FIVE newbies!!  And will be working on more today!  Well, that's AFTER I get the slew of repairs, that ALSO came in yesterday, done and ready to go!  Yes, folks, once again, mild breathing room only!  It's cool though!  I have NO complaints!  This is going to be one heck of a riding season! And it's great that folks are really starting to come to terms with the reality that they really don't NEED to replace their old rides, but restore them instead. Got in four full rebuilds yesterday, and will be hitting it hard right quick.  Went to visit Bullet this morning to get the needed goodies to make the upgrades, and I'm thankful to say his health is getting better, thank Heavens, and he is improving every day!
Well, I could ramble on, but I SERIOUSLY need to take a bite out of this pile (plus Bullet gave me boxes of freebies that I SO want to go through!  Piece of Candy!!  We LOVE free stuff!) ten move on to more new builds!
Allrighty!  See y'all soon!


image 1
24" DUAL SHOCK MTB
ONLY $70.00!!
image 1
60cm CLASSIC RALEIGH ROAD BIKE
ONLY $140.00!!
image 1
GORGEOUS LADIES 26" CRUISER!!
ONLY $90.00!!
image 1
CLASSIC SCHWINN 5 SPEED CONVERSION!
ONLY $90.00!!!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that ladies cruiser still available? I didn't see it on the left hand side - so I imagine it's already snatched up... ? **Reposted so I could get notified if you all reply :) **

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Afternoon! The type of bike your husband was looking for when you all came in, just...came in! The returns on the vacation plan that I spoke of were just brought in, two GORGEOUS BIG BOYS!! Just wanted to let you know!

      Delete
  3. Hey Carrie, We ALWAYS reply t folks kind enough to read and comment. For some reason your first message was "removed by author". Don't ask me, BlogSpot sometimes does some WEIRD sh...tuff. But yes, you are very astute, that gorgeous cruiser was snatched up, post haste, HOWEVER, if a cruiser is what you are yearning for, we have five VINTAGE ladies cruisers in the back, that I will be getting to, hopefully VERY soon! As you can imagine, as they sat in storage for well over 60 years, they have "issues". ALTHOUGH, we will be doing "mechanical" re-furbs on them, making them very road worthy but not full restorations and repaints! We want to keep the price down on these so they can get back out on the road and be enjoyed by folks! So keep your eyes peeled here for their listings as they come out! Again, thanks for reading!
    Excelsior!!

    ReplyDelete