Search This Blog

Friday, June 10, 2016

Not a heck of a lot, no.

Well, it's been a few days, but lets face it, it's just like this during the summer. Things die down to a very slow crawl and very little of anything exciting happens.  Not much in or out, so our focus turns elsewhere.  This week has been kind of crazy on the running about, mainly end of the school, batting down the hatches for the kiddos kind of stuff, so if I have been here, it's more just keeping the doors open.  Today, I have hopes of actually building things.  We can only hope! 
We have managed to send a few to new homes this past week, and still kept a steady stream of repairs coming in.  All standard stuff though with no real fun stories.
God, I'm boring right now!
But, I thought I'd poke my head in a let y'all know, Yes, we are still here, just entering into our Summer Cocoon until more fertile fields become apparent!
See ya soon!!

1 comment:

  1. Man, we need to rig Bimini tops on bikes.

    We'd be heroes in the heat.

    Very rich heroes...

    ReplyDelete