Search This Blog

Thursday, September 30, 2010

these are the days of our lives...

Well well well....
A couple of shout outs before  begin..Thanks Matt (from New York) for the donates!  Appreciate all your supports and kind words.  Thanks to Anna Nonomys (funny name) for the Info on the Elvira Hosted Movies, will have to check that out.  Am working late tonight because I came in late.  No not sick again ( just sick and tired) Had to Finlay force myself to clean the boys room (euchh!) Mama opened up, and I jumped from Izy duty, to housekeeper.  See I have to do it while there at school, to avoid the whole 'Daddy PLEASE don't throw that out!  I hit the ground with a box of Hefty lawn bags, broom and shovel in hand (no, sadly I'm NOT kidding!) 8 count 'em, 8! bags of garbage and about 9 loads of dirty laundry!  Sad part is...I did this last weekend! OY!  But upon re-turning to work put out 4 more bikes (OK two we're kids bikes, there easy) And Zombie-boy took up the slack on re-pairs. Noel worked at home on the Fixie,but will be back tomorrow.  I also FINALAY cleaned up the showroom, so now you can walk!  Tomorrow...the Dungeon....Maybe!  Had several nice people in to look today, which was nice and they had good things to say.  Just wish I had what they were looking for ready.  But we're pounding them out as quick as we can.  Well I must toddle off, have dinner and recline for tomorrow.  Please come on in and check us out let us know what we can do for you!
Only $25.00

sold

sold

sold
Love ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment