Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

enough with the thing of LOUD!

This is the downside to not being to busy on gray rainy days, the help around here gets a little crazy!  David's chasing Kaleb around with a cable housing whipping his bum, Zombie-boy is asking everyone if they want to see his piercings.  Mamma's webbing for Twilight stuff.  And I'm trying not to sleep.  Just kidding!  I've been tearing down scrap most of the day after finishing a couple more store bikes.  My parts came in for the "Disturbed" bike so I'll be starting on that tomorrow!  YAY!!!  (OH God, now there talking about Karaoke) (deliver me from the insanity!) Put out another ladies MTB today!  Body was in Gorgeous shape, but someone had left it in the elements for, like...ever.  And all the components were rusted but have no fear!  We made it pretty again!  Well I have little to report so I will bound outta heh, as I gotta go and make the doughnuts...a dinner. 
sold

sold

sold

sold

No comments:

Post a Comment