Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Hiding out?

Well Tuesday ain't your normal busy day.  So I guess today was normal.  Didn't help having big black clouds looming overhead.  I think everyone looks out side and just hibernates.  But we continued to tinker anyway.  Finished the bike I was working on last night, came out pretty nice, if I do say so myself!  Got to use these neat v-brake THUMB shifters I've had kicking around for some time.  They just looked right on it.  Its a sweet black and green kinda camouflage thing.  Zombie-Boy finished up one rebuild and is working on the Schwinn, and Noel's back pounded out a couple of re-pairs and is working on another re-build of an old Schwinn varsity into a fixie (brave customer).  And I've got another one on the rack half way there but i think its time I called it a night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment