Search This Blog

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Requiem For Methusala

All right I'm stealing a Star Trek Title, and probably misspelling it but it applies (and what the hey!  I've always wanted to plagiarize Star Trek) I am back in the saddle (granted leaning on the horn HEAVILY) after being gone for a few days fighting bronchitis.  Still not quite up-ta-snuff, but what can I say I missed the place (not to mention the work piling up, and I can lay around on my ass playing video games for only so long!) Finished up three re-pairs and have had many a fine folk in ta visit, 2 more special orders today, and a couple re-paints.  The GT Vantura went Bye Bye, didn't think that would last long.  So now we are (once again) light on store stock.  But please forgive me as I gotta take it slow for the next few days.  I'm feelin' OLD!
Hey while I'm thinking about it I'd like to give a BIG Hiddey Ho to all our readers in Viet Nam!  Wow quite a few hits there, real cool! 
All right on the comic strip front, Paco has sent some of the new roughs to me (pic right) and Exciting news (to me at least) A LONG time hero of mine, a BIG name in the comic book industry, Fred Hembeck has agreed to allow me to feature his likeness in my strip!  So I am Jazzin About that.  Check out his website http://www.Hembeck.com/
Maybe you'll fall in fan boy love as well!
Also As my wife would whip me with a warm squash if I didn't mention "Twilight: Eclipse" has now been entered in "The Guinness Book" for the Highest grossing opening weekend of all time.  Yea, I know I couldn't figure out "Home Alone's" popularity either, go figure!
Bikes?  Oh yea, I'm suppose to talk about them...right, sorry, forgot.
(silent pause)
Ya know, I really don't have much to say on the subject...right now. 
I'll get back ta ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment