Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Made it!

After several starts and stops today I made it to the end of my day without dying!!! and finished three bikes to boot!!!  So now I Merrily head off home to feed the kiddies and COLOR!  Bought me a new box o' Crayolas and I'm ready to hit the coloring books!  Today was a busy one.  lots a parts sales.  New folks discovering us for the first time and  a few returners.  I like it when they get to know us and feel comfortable enough to just go pokin' round the back room for what they need.  Noel did great his first day.  Put out two beauty's, and Zombie-Boy has been handling the re-pairs.  Finally finished the first wave of Charity bikes.  And we've moved out a few of the finished re-pairs so we can exhale a little deeper!  Picked up a couple niceys today NICE shape Magna 26" MTB and a Giant Cypress (don't drool to much it sold about 5 minutes after arriving, before the work was even done, Have a waiting list for that kinda stuff!) Well tomorrow I'll be flying solo most of the day.  Jay's gonna hang with my oldest and try and "get somethin' going (musicians, they have their own lingo) and Miss Angela flies t Thursday for her family reunion, so she wants to spend tomorrow with the kids.  No, I'll be here I have to miss the re-union....DARN!  So I get to play Daddy for 4 days, and work...Should be interesting!  Well I have to toddle off, dinner awaits! (me to cook it).

Here are the goodies we put out today...

No comments:

Post a Comment