Search This Blog

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Statistical Anomolies and Percentage Variables

????
Don't know but it makes me sound smart, hunh?
As much as any other businessman (ugh, I used the "B" word) I attempt to try and get a feel for what days will prove to be busier, and which ones offer  the opportunity to get shop work done or cleaning (heh heh, yea right!) Sunday is usually a laid back day allowing for us to get stock built etc.  Rainy days are most definitely for work and Internet roaming.  Holidays?  (bring your woobie and take a nap!)
OH Snap! Not today A rainy holiday Sunday and we was SA-lammed!
This is not a complaint, but I was definitely caught unawares.  Everything we listed yesterday...? Gone.  Except the Sterling, sold the poor, pitiful Miami Vice (Flamingo pink, and Lime green...need I say more) Murray. Had some wonderful conversations with the folks who braved the intermittently bad weather.  And (tadada!!!) got a call from Ohio. Some folks want me to build their college bound daughter a vintage "Wizard of OZ" Dorothy type bike.  Have the perfect candidate, OOOOLD Raleigh Pictures right)  I've had sitting in the rafters here That I've been DYING to sink my teeth into, just had to find the right soul.  Gonna keep her a original as possible and will shot out after pics when done.  Also had a young man, who had brought his Love's old Chicago Schwinn in for an overhaul pick out another Chicago Schwinn (once again from the rafters) to custom build him what will be a SWEET fixie (braver man then me!)  And thanks to Chip for the pop by, and "hey!" So I need be toddlin off, Spaghetti and Mamas Meatballs await! And though some of ya'll get tomorrow off we'll be here bright and early at 10am tomorrow.  Christmas, Thanksgiving and Easter that's for us.  The other 362 days in the year...they're for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment