Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

?????

Ever have one of those morning when you wake up, and you can't re-member where you are, what you're doing, how and when you feel asleep, what time it is or even what DAY it is?
That being said, you should have an inkling as to the way my day started out!
With nary a moment to savor my coffee, and far to much time spent with bath times "I need A TOWEL!"  There's soap in MY EYES!" "wheres your shoes?" "Logan, Owen stop imitating nude Greek wrestlers and GET DRESSED!" then the death row march of trying to get the three elementary up the hill to school "OWEN, Stay on the Sidewalk!"  "My stomach Hurts!" "Stop touching MEEEEEE!" we made it, blessedly in time for their breakfast.  With Mommy, and Izy having gone back to bed and Elijah passed out on the couch (missed the bus second day in a row) I just came straight to the shop, got my Subway Java, and am taking a moment to compose myself. 
I'd like to (while I still re-member) take a moment and send a big HELLO 'cross the waters to our new friends in India and Peru!  Thank you for popping in and giving us a glance.  If anyone visiting has anything to say please pop in a comment I'd love to hear more about you and all that you do!  Me?  I'm an open book (OK a poorly written, low print run horror novel that's been place, en' mass in the discount bin at the local dollar bargain shop!)
Well today i hope to motivate my girth into putting out some more bike.  Have accumulated SO many I don't know where to begin!  And I do so hope that today is an interesting one so as to grant me more material to brighten your day.
(That didn't sound TO arrogant, did it?)

No comments:

Post a Comment