Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sometimes....You never Can Tell.

One of the real joys of this job is if you do it long enough all layers of humanity, represent.  I cast no judgement, or aspersions on any ones choice of lifestyle, hobbies or obsessions (I would have to claim myself perfect, prior to doing so, and that ain't gonna happen!)  That being said, My wife informed me last night (I only worked part of the day yesterday STILL fighting the bronchitis) that as they were working last night, and Jeremy was entertaining them playing Guitar and singing, he divulge to the hanger-outers (sometimes this place is more a club house then a bike shop) that last year at Halloween he dressed somewhat..oddly for a gig him and his band played at.  Now mind you to hear my wife tell it last night, I was given the DISTINCT impression that it was neither Halloween, nor A gig but rather "Karaoke"  Luckily he cleared it up this Morning, after showing me this picture...
Thank God for strategically placing the folds of his skirt!

As he cleared it up he was dressed as a Catholic school Girl Cheerleader Zombie.  Beats me, I just went last year as a prostitute (red sequin mini dress, and heels (nope no picture)) Although the year before, I put on a three piece suit, horns and red face paint put on a Bush/Cheney button, and went as a young Republican!
But...I digress.
Like to give our newest member of the asylum, Noel a big Hiddey Ho!  This brave man has entered the fray as our next vict,... ah... mechanic.  Blissfully working away on an FS Elite getting it ready for showroom time!  Zombie Boy is trying to finish up the charity work.  So hopefully by the end of the day we'll have more to show for our efforts! 
Well, I've blathered on long enough.  Have to get something accomplished .

No comments:

Post a Comment