Search This Blog

Monday, September 27, 2010

Daddy's Little Girl! (BOy and HOwdy!)

Yes!  He can acctually RIDE IT!

That little girl has Daddy Wrapped!  Told Rozy she could come to the shop today and play on the computer, if she'd just clean up her room.  Well she did...at 5.30pm.  Needless to say we close at 6.00 pm, and have to go to the airport to pick up mommy.  No time.  Well upon hearing this...the waterworks.  As she KNOWS Daddy can not STAND to hear his little Princess cry (and I know how it works) I had to ask "What can I bring you that will make you stop crying?"  and on cue... the waterworks end and in a clear voice emanating from the other end of the phone line...M&M's!  Yes I hear you all (and my wife) you're going to spoil her.  And you are all right.  She is spoiled and she knows it!  Sorry, can't be helped.  And if you ever met my little Angel you'd see why i do!
OK.  Shop talk.  Lord ah Go shin we was a BUSY today! 4 special orders today!  refurb on a Giant Cypress, Huffy ladies cruiser, our Chicago Schwinn ladies Collegiate Has finally found its owner and will be fully refurbed (no re-paint, she's a little scuffed up but better to keep original (no way I could match that color anyway)) and her Husband Purchased an old Huffy Beach cruiser that he said he wants me to "Just go crazy".....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!  So inspired by my son Elijah's attachment to his Death Metal Band "Disturbed"  I will be creating another MONSTER!!!( Throw....the third switch!!!!) (take a look at the before pics on these last two!) Also today sold the ladies Huffy, and put out the XR-75 and a 24" Tarantula! (although due to the business of earlier, (and my incessant need to do my "Queer eye for the straight guy" bit) (oh yessss! its FABULOUS!)) whenever people wanted special projects (sorry but I just get excited at the prospect of being able to do the creative stuff!!) didn't get the XR done until...10 minutes ago... SORRY!  But those pics are below!
Well I gotta get my hefty keister movin' to (go tak ah SHOwah!) and be at the airport to pick up my bride!

Kaleb, proud papa of his first Freak Bike.
A To-Tall Pixie!






Only $80.00!
ONLY $50.00

This is the soon to be "Disturbed" Bike!

No comments:

Post a Comment