Search This Blog

Friday, September 17, 2010

Deaths Door andPadded Walls

OY!  I love my children but if they bring home any more germs 'm bathing them in Clorox.   What was a simple cough has now become bronchitis. JOY!  So I have not been "with it" for a couple of days.  Just poppin' into the shop to see how things are swingin'. Angela and Jeremy have been holdin' down the fort (and Angie's been handelin' everything around the house too.  Bless her heart.)  They've been swamped with re-pairs and re-quests, but only 1 mechanic on and the couple of bikes hes finished for store stock have sold just as quick.  Come hell or high water I will be draggin' my Keister in tomorrow, 'cause there's just too much pilin' up!  They did pick up some more stuff though so I'll have plenty more to play with.  They got a sweet 20" girls freestyle Mongoose, brand new!  Sadly it was an intended gift that never happened, and they had no use for it, otherwise.  Never been ridden. Priced well below what it goes for at Wally World. 
Well Paco has shot a few more strips my way (pic Right) let me know what you think, I enjoy all your feed back.
'Till tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment