Search This Blog

Monday, January 31, 2011

An OFF day!

We were not our perky selves today.  Perhaps a byproduct of not enough sleep at night, or the whole "quitting Smoking" thing, but tempers were a TAD bit fraid today.  I LOST it with a very stubborn 12" tire change.  If you've never changed a 12" on an electric bike...DON"T!  Sell the bike when you get a flat for scrap!  Needless to say it has been awhile since anything went airborne in the Dungeon...until today.(Matt's getting good at knowing when to duck).  Zombie-Boy was wrestling with a 20" freewheel, no flight test, but some colorful language ensued.  And Matt got snippy with a stubborn rear derailleur.  I heard SOMETHING metal hit the concrete...hard, with that one!  Must be a full moon or something.
Momma, bless her heart new better, and took a walk when voices began to rise.  I think we all need a day off.
And as if word of flared nerves had gone out, it was slow today for a Monday.  Good thing, I reckon, as I would hate to have had customers in here when all this went down.  Well I'll just try and rest tonight and be a good boy tomorrow.  I PROMISE!
We did manage to get three out amidst all the chaos, so check those out below.
As for now, I have to finish mounting a tire and then I'm calling it a night.  Hope all goes well!
"Daily Banger" Special
ONLY $60.00!!

"Daily Banger" Special
$70.00

SWEET LOOKIN' Dualee!!
ONLY $85.00!!

No comments:

Post a Comment