Search This Blog

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Bust A MOVE!!

That's about all the UMPH I can muster!
Busy day (work wise that is!) 'Twas an even colder day today, so not as many intrepid adventure seekers hittin' the road to come visit!  But that KO, I had plenty to keep busy!  Finished up a sweet looking Royce Union Downhill Today, another "scrap Truck Survivor"!  Originally thought it would end up in parts, but I just really dug the frame, so it's now Cherry!  Well granted it's got a few nicks and dings on 'er but she was brought all the way down to frame and rebuilt, so mechanically VERY sound!  Also got started on another Royce (same scrap truck), another MTB but this one a hard tail Big Boy!
Momma and Kaleb were in for a wee bit, Momma visited with the looky loo's and I put Kaleb to work cleaning up the back (again) as 'neither of the other crew came in today.
Special "Gosh...That Sucks" to my Dad staying in the Sunshine state for a few months.  He is now a retired vagabond, living life on the road in his trailer, and unfortunately he had his bike stolen last night from his campground!!  Yep...A big Florida HELLO!  'round here if'n ya don't nail it down, they'll take it!  A real sweet Giant Cypress!  So now I'll be on the lookout for a new one for him.
And a special thanks to Terry our scrap guy for the wonderful gift this morning!  My VCR here at the shop died last night and lo and behold Terry showed up with a new (To us) one today!  How'd he know!?
So now I can watch my movies as I work!
Well I have to ,once again endure the cold trip back to the Hotel!  Thank Heavens we've only got about a week to go!
ONLY $90.00!!


No comments:

Post a Comment