Search This Blog

Thursday, January 20, 2011

I Pity Da Fool!

OK, I didn't comment yesterday, 'cause I was ranting, but the other day we settled down and FINALLY got to see the A-Team and I must say I was NOT disappointed!  Even though I am a BIG Dwight Shultz fan, and to me he is the true Murdock (and Barclay for that matter) the movie was a real treat!  Seeing Hollywood actually make a Good movie re-make of an old (sorry dating myself) TV show I grew up with was awesome!  The Final big scene was a TAD bit over the top But I can live with it.  And The cameos by most of the original cast (George Peppard may he rest in piece) was a nice touch.
Now, if they could just make a "Hardcastle and McCormick" re-make, that would be sweet!
Well, that Gt we put out yesterday lasted about an hour and sold just before closing last night, and another two of the ladies Road masters left this morning, so we are back into hyper build mode! 
And Welcome back to Matt, the wandering Mechanic!  Says he missed the dis-FUN-ctionality of things around here!  As I am playing Daddy to little Miss Izy this morning 'till Big Bro Arrives, I have a morning to putz around paper work!
yay.
But once I'm let loose I hope to have the KHS done and move on to the Royce Union MTB!
So until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment