Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A moment in the sun

That's what I need!  OK as I've said before I love my kids.  But OH their are times.....
As my son David pointed out as we drove to the Hospital last night to visit momma as we passed O'Keefes Irish pub "oh look...two for one night!"  Now I'm not a drinker....but...No I didn't break stride but after being squished in the back of a CAR with three children whom are all within 1 year of each other, and have dads propensity for being a smart ass...OY!  Can't help but snicker in the end though, they are so cute when they're balling me out!
Speaking of which, Paco has finally sent me another rough for the comic strip we are working on.  He was working on a special project for the state and has just started up again on the strip!  Hopefully he'll be back on track.
here's a peek
That would be Elijah, Momma and Owen at the end of his rope (haha)

As far as work is concerned....wow!!  yesterday was a mad house!  YAY!!!  Over 20 repairs came in like, back to back yesterday (thank you all for your trust!!) and MAN I wish I had more on the sales floor 'cause we would have made ALOT of people happy yesterday.  As it stands we are LIGHT!  Sorry for that, but playing Daddy and Husband comes first.  I have however set up my day today that I should be able to get some stuff done.  Here's hopin'!
Well we have PLENTY to work with, as we have done MUCH buying over the last few days.  Got a nice Specialized this morning, NICE Brand new Raleigh C40 that we are going to convert to a single speed ROCKET! and a cool single speed Vintage Columbia Tandem that will look sweet when finished, just gotta figure on a paint scheme.
Well I gotta go see a man about a horse.
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment