Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

OUCH!

OK....It's official.  I'm getting old!  Was running something across the street today for momma and as I push off on the bike I extended the first down stroke and blew out my hamstring!  I'll tell ya.....
I am so out of shape (aside from an increasing pear shape) it aint funny!  I gotta start to exercise more (whoop! just got buzz bombed by a flying pig!) I think I'll wait until I've ome to grips with the whole "not smoking" thing!  Not that it's driving me crazy or anything but just how do you adjust the sights on a sniper rifle anyway (OH!)
OK on to work!  Got 4 more out today (pic's below) and sorry for the poor quality of the pics, as the flash is dead! 
Short entry as Tonight I have the A-Team Movie waiting and "I love it when a plan comes together!"


ONLY $65.00

ONLY $60.00

ONLY $125.00

ONLY $80.00!!

No comments:

Post a Comment