Search This Blog

Friday, January 14, 2011

Momma is in DA HOWWSSSEE!

Bored silly of laying in bed, and against my better judgement, Momma came to work today.  So the whole mass of us were huddled at the bus stop this morning trying to generate warmth, and mom handled it all in style.  Upon arriving we gave kisses then momma walked back to the shop (with a quick stop to feed the cats and check out the new place (which is progressing nicely) and even though the older boys are disappointed that I won't give them the huge back room as a bedroom (RIGHT!) they seem to like it. 
Well today should be good, we pumped out quite a few new ones yesterday and today promises to be just as productive!  We have SO MUCH material to work with, and I bought a couple more this morning already!  A special HIDDEY HO!  to all the folks braving the Florida weather to visit us, and Thank you to all the folks trusting us with their re-pairs! (we are eternally grateful!)  and a special mention to our fellow Displaced Yankee!  Thanks for all your Wicked Cool words, and compliments yesterday.  And yes we'd love ya to come on by, have some coffee and BS for awhile!
Now yesterday I posted in the PM about a video I viewed and my disbelief that such a beautiful song came from such an unusual source....but I forgot to post the video, so here ya go...

No comments:

Post a Comment