Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Family Time

You know I don't force my opinions on other people, I'm not that way.
*AHAHAHAHAHAH*
Seriously.
*snicker*
enough.
So I go next door to Subway to get some tea, and as I'm walking in I see a young mother and her little boy, he's maybe 6 having dinner together and I say to myself  "isn't that nice" until I pass them and notice that shes on the phone texting or surfing the web, and he's got one of those pocket DVD movie player thingies opened in front of him!
UGH!
Seriously!  I mean just how much time do you get to spend with your kid(s) 1 on 1?  To me, and to mine, dinner time is sacred.  The TV isn't on when we eat, the cell phones off, and yea it can be a zoo with all the bodies at the table, but it's good chaos.  And really it's the only time of the day I have an opportunity to hear about their days.  I guess I'm old fashioned but all these folks with their high tech thingamagiggees, sever the cord for an hour a night and interface with your family!
On our work front, spent the morning with Izy as momma had to go home and rest, been overdoing it lately. But banged out a gorgeous GT Wind stream Hybrid, and Jay's been doing re-pairs.  Now he's working on an MGX and I have a SWEET older KHS mountain bike in my bay, parts a' soakin'!
Sold the Specialized Rock Hopper to an astute buyer today, and had many lookee loos as well.
The Jamis cruiser we had taken a deposit on, is available again.  The gentleman who was going to buy it had to sink some serious dough into car re-pair, soooooo.
GORGEOUS JAMIS!
ONLY $130.00!!

SWEET HYBRID GT!
ONLY $110.00!!
Until tomorrow, gotta run!

No comments:

Post a Comment