Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I thought it only rained on Mondays?

Today was DEFINITELY a roller coaster day!   Major Ups and Downs!  Won't go to far into details but suffice to say I think we dodged a MAJOR bullet today.  And the UPs were major as well.  So in the end...I'm currently trying to get the threads to line up so I can screw my head back on straight without stripping it!!
A very big thanks to the folks who came to visit today PRIOR to the HUGE storm front coming in!
The Pacific Python sold to another CONVERT (YA!) today.  My best wishes are with you sir and I hope you DO keep up with it!
And to the wonderful lady and her Mom who stopped in "just because" as they have been following our little blog and just wanted to check out the shop.  I hope when you come back to FL we'll have something that fits your fancy.
A special "thanks" to the wonderful lady who showed a keen iinterest ion the Columbia I was working on this morning.  She had a hard time visualizing what it would look like done as she saw it in a bucket.  Well! check out the pic below and I think you will be pleasantly surprised!  It came out GORGEOUS!  I love old chrome!  It shines up SO nice!
And the gentleman who also has been perusing the blog, when you're ready we will be more then happy to supply you with the parts to build yourself a three wheel tandem.
Once again (as always) we are eternally grateful for the trust you put in us to do your re-pairs, Thank you!
Zombie boys STILL working on his Dahon project...and the Male of the pair of Univegas, He's got that one REALLY shinning!
Matt....cleaned his work area.
????
and OH YEA he's about 90 % there with "Mephisto's road bike"
Me?  Well I was busy all morning doing my Kal El bit.  Once I knew the Kevlar held I went on to build up the Columbia and as aforementioned....SWEET!
Angela, still trudging came in a little later as she took the morning to take much needed rest, and once the effects of the hollow points wore off...started to come around. 
Well, as there is a slight break in the rain I'm gonna try and skip out a wee bit early, so here's hoping that tomorrow will pass....
without incident.
CLASSIC COLUMBIA CHROME CRUISER
ONLY $110.00


No comments:

Post a Comment