Search This Blog

Monday, January 24, 2011

What Dreams may Wicked This Way come!

Ever have one of those dreams that was like an old movie serial?  For all our younger readers, back in the OLD days going to the movies was an EVENT!  For like a quarter you'd see a newsreel, a couple cartoons, a serial then the film.  A serial was like a 10 or 15 minute chapter in a larger story.  So you'd have to go to the movies each week to see each chapter.  That's been like these dreams I've been having the last several nights.  Neither good nor bad but surreal. It's just every night I go to bed and the dream picks up where the other one left off.  Weird.  I can't quite figure out where it's going, but I'm looking forward to the ENDING!
That way maybe I could sleep good.  Thank you to my lovely wife whom brought in the kids to school this morning and let me get a little more sleep, I needed it.
So in today with a fresh feeling! Yea right.  The fresh feeling comes after caffeine.  But I'm gonna pump out the MTB I started last night, then move on to another BMX, as we are low on those as well.  Everyone is in attendance today so hopefully they can get some stuff pumped out today!
Hope all goes well for you today.  Be talking at you!

No comments:

Post a Comment