Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Reaching The Finish Line!

I don't know who's more excited that Mommas leaving the hospital.  Me or her!  Gentleman, if you are a father and your wife stays home and takes care of the house and kids, take my advise, when you get home today, with great grandeur, pomp and circumstance get on your knees, look her in the eyes...then bend over and kiss her ass!
Literally.
It's not that I don't spend time with my kids.  I have two things I do, work and go home.  But I get 'em when they're starting to wind down.  TRY and spend 24/7 with them and you will begin to understand why farmers cull their herds!
WOOF!
And if their are any single working parents out there listening, you have my Undying admiration for all that you endure!  
Well, today may end up being a wash, and I apologize in advance, as I am going to be picking up Angela early afternoon, and my relief is as of now, not here.  So, if you plan on visiting us today, call first. 
But tomorrow.... barring any unforeseen circumstances I'll be back in the saddle.  WE NEED BIKES DONE!!

2 comments:

  1. Please offer my wishes for a happy homecoming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for the sentiment, and I will be sure to do just that!

    ReplyDelete