Search This Blog

Monday, January 10, 2011

Almost there....

Back here at the shop briefly, doing the micro manager bit!  Zombie-Boy's holding strong, but the threads are showing.  Although I'm sure he prefers this then the alternative...All our kids hanging around the shop.
I love my children (if I keep saying it.....) but to the uninitiated they need to be taken in small doses.  As a single young man I'm sure at this point he's given up on any thought of ever having his own.
I have to give them credit though, with all that has happened in the last two weeks, they've been handling it very well (PTSD I guess) not to mention the fact that they're spoiled now.  Staying at a hotel has allowed them the privilege of CABLE!  Elijah has been a big help with the babies (as much as I KNOW he wants to do injurious things to them) and his momma.  He stays at the Hospital with her at night as I need to be with the babes.   Again, thank you for all the well wishes, Angela is doing as well as can be expected, I was able to be there when they removed the tubes and wires (it was like seeing 7 of 9 having the last Borg implant removed!) She's just happy to be free of them and coming home tomorrow.
Hopefully some semblance of order will re-turn and I can re-focus myself back on business!  I appreciate all of your patience through all of this, and all the folks I've had the privilege of seeing re-turn (sometimes even re-re-re-re-turn) looking for that perfect bike.  Have no fear, I'll be going on a building binge as soon as I am able.  We have accumulated so many goodies over the last 2 weeks and Zombie-Boy has bought many more...Now I just gotta re-build 'em!
And as a sign of promise for the new year My co-conspiritor in my other venture has produced 2 new Comic's and did a finish on the first.  This is a story line we started back in October but as he got busy, we had to pick up where we left off, so here i'll reproduce what will eventually be our first week long story arc, begining with a sunday, we call "the Monkey bit"...




No comments:

Post a Comment