Search This Blog

Friday, December 31, 2010

In the middle of the afternoon?!?!

Yep.

"what we're you thinking?"  I was talking about blogging.

I either do it late a night, or if I'm to tired first thing before I really start working.

Stay with me I'm still talking about blogging. But worked late last night playing catch up, and walked in busy and never stopped.  I'd tell 'ya all about the excitement of yesterday but truthfully...I'm drawing a blank.
On a sad note we had to say goodbye to Matt yesterday.  Oh I'm sure we'll be seeing him often enough and he'll probably be kicking around on the weekends to help out, but lets face it, no one who works here will EVER get rich and he got an offer from his old outfit he couldn't pass up.  So ABSOLUTELY no hard feelings and we wish him the best!  You shall be sorely missed!
Sat down at the keys last night before calling it a night checking my e-mail to see if I had to re-post any adds that had been flagged (thankfully not) but found an e-mail re-guarding the blog.  I thought "odd" usually they just post on the comments section.  Well I gave it a peek. HMMM?  Well I will not re-peat the full "content" of the comments, but apparently some adolescence who just discovered the "F" word, or some disgruntled individual living in his parents garage "It's NOT a garage....It's a carriage house!" had difficulty loading our little blog page.  Well they seemed to feel it was necessary to inform us of their dilemma and their distaste for such an obvious delay in their day, as apparently all the "stuff" slow down their computer.  "?" 
I'm no techie so I have no worthwhile input, but we drive an Oldie here and it only takes a few seconds to upload.  So in the end I just stated my opinion that he was way to negative and recommended that perhaps he should take a laxative and spend a little "alone" time.
Well as fast as we can build them they are BLOWING out of here!  I fell so bad for the folks making the trip to see us and have little to show.  Not that all visitors have been disappointed though.  The Schwinn I have in the rack sold, as did the Raodmaster I just bought.  The Specialized we posted yesterday sold in under 6 minutes, and I just picked up a few more goodies yesterday, nice Comfort cruiser, another couple bangers, two (soon to be) nice BMXers, A Kickbike (check out this goofy looking thing below, kind of fun to ride though) a Dahon folding bike with a TRAILER!  I don't get hardly enough of those!  And of course all the previous goodies we're still trying to get ready!
So that's my schtick for this afternoon!
ONLY $90.00

No comments:

Post a Comment