Search This Blog

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Out Today

It was so quite here today I swear I heard a Cricket yawn.  Although we had our fun.  Zombie-Boy was recovering Seat's today and needed more Material so he went over to the thrift store.  We utilize old clothes to scavenge fabric, And he picked some rather....interesting choices.  But as with so much it degraded into us drones...playing,  And we played dress up.   Matt had a lovely beige evening dress on.  And I had a STUNNING crushed Red velvet skirt ensemble.  Jay went ALL out with a rugged pair of mustard yellow corduroy slacks, khaki vest, and Olive green dress shirt...with an ascot!  Oh we were the picture of the "Out on the Town" crowd.  Oddly enough Jay seem to enjoy his choices and wore them to work for quite awhile.
Well we have several new projects today.  Matt has 3 new kids bikes in paint, I'm building the 20" Dyno, and the 700c GT is in paint.  Zombie boy finished two.  The Mongoose Ladies Hybrid (pic below) and a Avalon comfort cruiser (although 1 of the tires has paint on it, so I'm either going to have him clean it or replace it before I show you a pic).  Well as it's Sunday we are out of here early, but I want to leave you with a little video that has absolutely nothing to do with anything...I just think its cute to the tune of some cool music

Tad? Muffy? Squash anyone?

Finally!  A Daily Banger!
ONLY
$65.00!!

No comments:

Post a Comment