Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hot and Spicy...Texas Style!

Special thanks to Mrs Chili for her wonderful comment!  You really put a smile on my face!  And after the day we've had...WOOF!  I needed it!  It's small thing that let me know folks are interested in what we do around here, perhaps even appreciate it.  Also Special thanks to Mr. Dean Martin, for his continued patronage and all the opportunities he gives us to help others.  And to Greg from from Lutheran Services of Florida for the wonderful thank you letter.  Any time we can be of further help just let us know.  And to Mr Steve, thanks for letting us do the work on your bike and even though we wouldn't think of "Charging you what ever we want" for our service, we greatly appreciate the support and vote of confidence.
You folks and others like you whom we have had the privilege to service are why doing what we do is so easy and fun!  Especially on days like today.  Sometimes its so easy to dwell on the negative we allow it to overshadow all the blessings we have been given.  As I sat here, head in hand lamenting the more nasty side of re-tail (no specifics, please) it was while perusing our blog and the comments section that I happened upon Mrs Chili's comments, and truly it lighten my heart and I felt a lump in my throat.  Thank you, it allowed me to stop agonizing and  re-member all the good from the last 24 hours.  My spirit lightened, and my head less heavy I bid you all the very warmest thanks, and a good evening.
I close out with a little humor. 

4 comments:

  1. Jeez, if all it takes to make you happy is to stop by and drop a few words, I'll make a point of it. It's kind of weird to be back in touch with someone after so long (twenty year? Maybe more?); we're not the same people we were, but it's still fun to "see" you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truer words were never spoken. I am a man of simple pleasures. And I'm pretty much the same only grayer and a little more squishy around the middle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh. You and me both, my friend; you and me both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! what is cultured ghee

    ReplyDelete