Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Attention MOM!

Having just found out from my wife that my Mom called with the traditional matriarchal lament "Why don't you answer my e-mails or calls?" 2 things: When have you called?  and "What e-mails?"  I have also learned that my mommy is a regular reader of our blog (SO...you're the one!) and to that I say Thanks for your support!  Also Mom...I NOW have your e-mail and will be sending you a note.  I love you, everything is fine, the kids are good, hope all is well and you have plenty of heating oil this winter.
Now I gotta git' back to work!

4 comments:

  1. HEY! Your mom's not the only one to read the blog! I don't always click through to comment, but you show up in my feed reader whenever you post something new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Thanks for the resounding support! I shall endeavor to make the blogs interesting (that'll be a switch, hunh?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I've been listening to it, too! Mom doesn't want to start a Facebook account, so this has been the only way she's been watching out for you. Send her a note, please, please?
    Love ya,
    Court

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did that, dear sister, hopefully she had recieved it.

    ReplyDelete