Search This Blog

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Like I was saying....

Ever have one of those "DUH!" moments when you re-membered an important day after the fact.  Like forgetting a birthday or appointment.  Had one of those moments this morning.  As I sat having coffee, thinking about what is left to do for Christmas and realizing today was the 23 of Dec, a little voice in the back of my Head naggingly prodded me with the thought, "Hey! Chief!  Guess what else you forgot!?"  Dec 13, a red letter day!  The day that marked the beginning of RE-Cycle!  2 years ago on that day marks the moment we began this mishegause!  The day the garage bikes hit the curb and flung us into this enterprise!  And we did nothing to celebrate? Sheesh!  But in a way I guess that goes to show you how busy we have been blessed to be.  So as homage  to that day I just wish to thank EVERYONE (and you know who you are) for all they have done to keep us rolling (get it bike...tires...rolling?)
anyway.
So as I said last night I have pics of that awesome little cruiser Matt finished yesterday.  Very SWEET retro"ish" ride.  Check out the custom seat cover!  I think it makes the bike!
Well, 'till tonight's update, SEE YA!

What The COOL Kids Want!
ONLY $80.00!!


1 comment:

  1. Check this out:
    http://theselvedgeyard.wordpress.com/2009/06/12/the-schwinn-sting-ray-a-lucky-boys-first-wheels/

    I just saw that today, and your post above, too. Ahhh... childhood memories.

    ReplyDelete