Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Burned out


That's me!  Or at least how I"m feeling (the burns are starting to heal, though) Whether it's due to it being the Holidays, or the fact that this season is ALOT slower then last year.  But, Hey I can sympathize, TRULY!!  momma was smarter then me this year and took care of the kids early.  But the running gag yesterday was whether or not something I was working on was going to become air born (early warning signs are as follows.  Heavy labored sighs.  Muttered strings of barely audible curses, Audible strings of colorful language, or any sentence that starts with "where the ____is my (insert tool here)!"
So with my better judgement impaired my adoring wife (and clear thinking conscience) sent me to my room. Or rather sent me home last night.  And she knows best as it turns out it's what I needed.  After a hot shower I was feeling a little better.  And seeing the kids and Izy excited to see ME,  I perked up.
Izy's starting to make with the crawling in the hind end (she just can't hold up her front half, so I laid her out on mommy and daddy's bed and tried to work with her.  Not so much.  Shortly after she got frustrated and mad (gosh, where does she get that from?) so I laid her on my chest and talked with her.  Shortly thereafter I discovered shes got a knew game.  Use to be she liked to yank on my beard, now she likes to chew on my nose (well...gum on my nose) and i don't know how she did it or where she got the impeccable timing, but apparently she was saving up a wad of spit 'cause just as I accidentally inhaled through the nose, she let loose with a deluge...and I inhaled it.  Better then Nasonex!
SOOOOOOO, anyway!  We actually have got some things done around here, regardless.  Jay's been on the top, putting out 2 new Bangers, Matt's working on another ladies 24" banger (which apparently as we speak he is walking off some contagious frustration) and also a really cool looking re-paint on a 20" cruiser. Me....well I put out that sweet little Old School Dyno 20"er.  And Oh I sweeten the deal on this puppy!  In the parts i picked up the other day was a way cool set of Redline Alloy mp19F Alexrims, with the rear being a track flip hub!!  And to top it off the awesome dudes I bought the goodies from brought some more in today and amongst them was the original seat and stem!  SWEET!!!!!
So check out the pics below!  Also have a total re-furb, re-paint on a lightweight 700c Gt that I'm going to TRICK!  Be looking for that one!

SOOOO SEXY!!!
A Steal at $125.00!
(the wheels are worth twice that!)

Add a Fixed gear to cause some REAL trouble!

'cepttin' the tires, she's
All Original!

Another "Daily Banger!"
sold

No comments:

Post a Comment