Search This Blog

Monday, December 6, 2010

Uhn Unh...I am not going to be so mundane as to talk about the weather..

But I will whine about it!
Seriously, it was slow today but I can't blame any of you, this is weather not fit for man or beast!  And of course as luck would have it the heat Conked out at the house, so i had to bang on that for a while today.  But it gave us all at the shop an excuse to CLEAN!  and boy oh boy did we clean!  I couldn't believe the amount of sh...tuff we've accumulated!  Our scrap dealer had a field day (thanks for all the help, Terry!)  2 truck loads!  Needless to say, we didn't work on bikes but with what we did, I think it'll make it a lot easier to work on 'em now that we can find what we need! 
Mark this day on your calender, 'cause either my brain froze over, or I'm fries from cleaning but I really don't have anything to talk about...
Go figure! Ya'll have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment