Search This Blog

Monday, December 20, 2010

Monday....Why Are The Kids Here?

A sure sign of advancing years.
Awoke this morning 7.00 am standard time, went to wake the children for school only to be informed by Logan that "There's no school daddy." to which I responded "What do you mean, no school?!" adamantly incensed that my adoring child would try to pull a gag on one so intelligent as I! 
I forgot about Christmas break.  2 weeks...*Shudder*  I had not mentally prepared myself for this.  But being a resilient, flexible quick thinking sort I did what any sharp witted, clear thinking individual would do, got dressed quietly and snuck out to the shop before anyone noticed I'd escaped!
HEHEHEHEHEHEH!
Zombie Boy and Matt Preparing to get to work!
OK so Now I have plenty of time along with my loyal minions, to build some bikes today.  Check out below for the newest "Daily Banger"
ONLY $55.00!!

2 comments:

  1. MY holiday break starts on Thursday. The girls' starts on Friday. I'm going to LOVE that one day to myself!!!

    ReplyDelete