Search This Blog

Friday, December 24, 2010

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Do you hear that?  Like some macabre nightmarish ghoul, it lurks ever closer, the fetid stench assails the senses.  What in the name of all that is holy is it?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! CHRISTMAS!!!

Just kidding. I'm a kidder.  Oh boy am I seeing vapor trails!  Another day almost over then it's home for egg nog and "It's a Wonderful Life" (Mock me all you wish but I can NEVER get sick of that film!)  Then the Holiday tradition (passed down from my father) of the reading of the "Tomten" (yes I still have the original copy my father read, with my crayon marks and everything) Then, I'll probably pass out. I want to thank ALL you awesome folks who have made this year such an incredible HOOT!  And for all you have done for our family!  I really have not a thing to complain about (?!?!?! you say?) So please have a wonderful Christmas and we'll see you Sunday!
But before we call it a yule I have a few things to share.

I just like to think that all those people are actually car drivers

Zombie-Boy turned me on to this.  I am not easily impressed but this guy is FREAKIN" INCREDIBLE!!


And this one HAS to be one of the all time FUNNIEST Holiday moments, in my humble opinion!


And this last one is our NEW Mantra film Here!  I Had never seen it before until Matt discovered it last night!


1 comment: