Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Please, Remember To Shut The Faucet Off Completely Before You Leave!

I'm sure, if I went through our archives, I would find that every year around this time I spend an inordinate amount of time lamenting over the weather.
However, in the absence of anything else to discuss...
This week has been like the "off season" for tourism in Death Valley. 
Ba-dum-bump!
We did, however manage to pump out two newbies, and they are everyone's favorite, the "DAILY BANGER SPECIALS!!"  A nice looking men's 26" 18 speed mountain bike and another 26" dual shock 21 speed MTB. 
We have also two other old school MTB, a nice Giant and Raleigh, needing an aggressive amount of work, having endured years of captivity within the dark corners of the tool shed, but are still worth the effort.
Wow.  I'm sitting here racking my brain for anything of any interest to talk about, but I got 'nuthin.
Best just give up the ghost and get to work!
See ya soon!


26" DUAL SHOCK MTB
ONLY $65.00
MEN'S 18 SPEED 26" MTB!
ONLY $75.00!!

No comments:

Post a Comment