Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Man Of My Word!

Well, I said i would be putting out some more stock, and that I have!  YAY!  Finally got the paint projects through the final coats and will apply the clear before leaving.  However i managed to put out two new goodies as well, thank Heavens!  About time as the store front has become QUITE barren!  ARRGH!  First up is a sweet looking black single speed men's cruiser with a custom chopped bob tail rear fender.  (OK, desperation is the mother of invention.  I was fresh out of a matching rear, so I cut down another front to match!  Looks cool though!) Next is a killah! Old School Diamondback BMX.  Straight rear brake, double walled aluminum rims and a ALL ORIGINAL!  In Super FINE condition!  Now on the rack is another old school single speed cruiser.  And more to come!  (fingers firmly in the crossed position!)
Now, I need to get moving for V-D Day!
night!
CRUISE IN STYLE!!
ONLY $65.00!!!

OLD SCHOOL DIAMONDBACK!!
ONLY $110.00!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment