Search This Blog

Thursday, February 23, 2012

A day late and a dollar short! or I can't read a bloody calander!

Well, once again another year passes and like clockwork I forgot to call my mother on her birthday.
Yesterday.
In my defence I have to say I'm innocent of all wrongdoing.  I'm an idiot!
So once again I prepare myself to tuck my tail firmly between my legs, and call for the celebratory "Sorry i didn't call" call.
If you don't hear from me tomorrow, it's because my ears were bitten off.
ANYWAY!
Today's been one of those...UGH days.
Found out today that there's new property management in town here at the plaza.  NOT quite so sure I'm thrilled with that, given the suits and ties with the broom stick firmly up their...
BUT enough of that!  Hopefully the transition will be relatively painless!
Have managed so far to get out two more gems, and will be working late to get out a couple more.  I don't like to call it a day once I'm on a roll!  So I'll have more goodies to show you tomorrow as well.
With that, better shove off back to the mills!
night!
COOL LOOKIN' DUAL SHOCK 21 SPEED
ONLY $85.00!!

"I LIKE THIS BIKE!"
SINGLE SPEED MENS "BIG BOY"!
ONLY $75.00!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment