Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Psychadelic Turnips.

Couldn't resist checking this one out after that catchy title, Hunh?
Seriously though a cricket convention told me they couldn't hang with me 'cause it was just TOO quiet today.  I'll have to right it off to odd weather.  Awoke this morning to gray looming clouds and high humidity that just looked like it would rip open at any minute but ended up not doing squat.  Was OK though as I got two more beauts done and started on our Lemon'D.  OK, it's pronounced Lemond, but the other sounds so much more street it makes me think I'm hip!  Did manage to pick up more goodies though.  Got a couple old Western Flyers in.  They need A lot of work, but will mean more cruisers out.  COOL!  So check out the newbies below, and the three from yesterday (for some reason I couldn't upload the pics)
We'll see ya'll tomorrow!

LADIES "DAILY BANGER SPECIAL"
ONLY $55.00

DUAL SHOCK MGX
ONLY $75.00

"DON'T ADJUST YOUR SET"
IT'S JUST THE "OUTER LIMITS"!
ONLY $50.00!!

MENS "DAILY BANGER SPECIAL"
ONLY $55.00
HITS SOME "WICKED SWEET JUMPS"
ONLY $45.00

No comments:

Post a Comment