Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My head id stubed ub....

Ah the joys of cold and flu season.  I do so hope this is nothing more then a minor sinus infection  (Occupational hazard)  and not the onset of the ickies.  I did my damnedest to mottle through with it and managed to put out two more goodies!  The manly Trek 7000, 21 speed and ANOTHER Schwinn S-25 (these are some sweet riding bikes) Damnedest thing too!  I was about 2/3 the way through a FULL tear down and clean on her when I realized just how dry rotted the tires were, and the fact that there were more then a few rusty spokes on the wheels.  I was somewhat beside myself as we have a REAL shortage on both wheels and tires for 26"ers.  Well always the "Sally Forth" type (the expression NOT the comic strip) I figured, I'm this far into it, at least get the cleaning and assembly done down to the wheels, and worse comes to worse I'll leave it up for a later day.  Lo and behold a scant few moments later, as if in response to an unspoken wish, one of my scrappers showed up curbside on his moped, and strapped to the back?  Well none other then an almost new set of Schwinn wheels and tires!  Sometimes my good fortune astounds me!
So here are today's contribution to the Veloist world!
Now, I'm gonna take some Nyquil and pass out.
SUPER CLEAN SCHWINN S-25
ONLY $90.00

SUPER DUPER NICE TREK 7000
ONLY $190.00!!

No comments:

Post a Comment