Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Fine Wine...or Milk

Have yet to decide how I am ageing.
I use to to enjoy rainstorms. The fresh smell, the sounds the raindrops create, that hollow rumbling sound of thunder and the flash of lightening (especially at night).  Now?  I find myself irritated for it's intrusion into business.  Ugh.  Have I grown...responsible?  Dare I say, A respectable business man?
Lets hope not.
It's no fun being a 'grup (have to check that term out on Star Trek TOS (episode 8 'Miri"))
Now the only thing I need to Know about this rain (if any of you know ANYTHING about animal husbandry)  How do you "sex" these smaller animals?  I mean He told me 2 of each animals, but it's not like he left any instructions on how to tell the difference.  And just what the hell is a Cubit?
But the COOL thing about this rain?  Last night as it rained HEAVY I gathered up a bunch of pots and pans to catch the drips from the ceiling when I realized "WOW", our ceiling DOESN'T leak!!  What a treat!  In our old house each time it rained we had a pretty water fall come down the front wall of the living room, and if necessary you could shower over the dining room table.  Convenient.
I envision myself a pudgy, cantankerous gray haired old man with a stained beard. Not all that dissimilar to that of the Old prospector in those 50's westerns. Without the hat.
Anyway, I digress.
Was able to put out two yesterday, and some repairs.
I'd like to give thanks to our newest Bud, Chris for allowing us the pleasure to start work on his collection of 3-Wheelers, and can't wait to dig into the challenge of his 2 "in a box of parts" 3-wheelers!  We can rebuild them...we have the technology!
And to another Chris, the UPS guy, for coming to US for your sons birthday present.  I know he'll enjoy the AWESOME Mongoose BMX you picked out!
And to Khoi, for not only choosing us to build his "dog runner special" (hopefully he can tucker out his wiry doberman) but for being patient with my inability to spell.  As I said yesterday my brain was mush!
And to David, for being a man of unique tastes (and somewhat eccentric, but that's cool...we like eccentric) for his order on the old Schwinn cruiser we got in a couple of weeks ago.  he wants a full mechanical build but leave it looking like the rusty hulk that it is.  A "sleeper".  Cool
So Now, I will battle back the whole "rainy-day-just-want-to-crawl-back-in-bed" doldrums and get some work done.
Peace
"DAILY BANGER SPECIAL"
ONLY  $60.00!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment