Search This Blog

Saturday, March 19, 2011

If you hold the side of your head, like in the cartoon, it does NOT stop your head from spinning!

gaLOREE halA LOO YA!   What a day!
Any of you keeping track?
If you've periodically been checking the "what's still here" border of the blog, you will have noticed the stock quickly dwindling.  Sold six the first HOUR after opening.  I mean , I didn't even have my coffee yet!   Momma was supposed to open with me but got held up by the baby, leaving me alone to tend the masses until 12.30. WOW!  I'm surprised I was coherent.  Met ALOTs of WONDERFUL folks today, and I hope I miss none!
The wonderful young lady and her companion whom purchased the Stalker, and wished to have me do a "Mutt" conversion, I do SO appreciate your patience, and a SO sorry bout the inconvenience and wait time! The Slick Black Cruiser went out to an "I know what i want" young man and a very generous Mom.  Hey can't begrudge a man who knows his mind!   And to the lovely young couple who purchased the Male stalker and the ladies Huffy because they were visiting for a couple weeks and was "cheaper to buy TWO bikes here then rent 1 for a week at one of those OTHER place (hee hee! sorry gloating again)  Hope you all enjoy your stay!
Sold The Hyper Jolt to a gentleman who is having us convert it into a MTB/cruiser hybrid!  COOL!  It'll be done in the AM!
And Kudos to Bri for "getting back into it" after a LONG stint away!  he Schwinn World Sport (with all the trimmings" should fit the need, nicely!
And to Joanna!  ANOTHER CONVERT!!!! YAY!!!  We welcome you to the ranks of the enlightened!  The dual suspension "Banger" will get you there and back quite well, thank you!
Thanks to Al for letting us work on his classic, and get it up and running again!  Glad we can get you back and forth to work, and Thank You so much for all the kind words!
And to Charmain, I WILL have the Peugeot ready for you tomorrow.  She's so excited to get riding and I'm sorry i couldn't get it done tonight!
To Angie and Thomas, WOW folks, i appreciate all the wonderful sentiment and for including us in your Blog (will hook up the link as soon as I get it!) and i hope you enjoy the "Super Bee" and by the way, the Mutt conversion is done but the phone number I have is wrong, please call.
And Amber, Chin up, it'll all work out.  And the custom cruiser should brighten your day.  And thanks SO much for the awesome Biker Stickers!  Hope to get more!
Well folks, i gotta move on, will be back tomorrow (yea i know it's my day off but there's to much to get done...NEED MORE STOCK!
MONGOOSE SWITCHBACK
ONLY $145.00!!!


GET 'EM NOW!
ONLY $2.00 a piece!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment