Search This Blog

Friday, March 4, 2011

Signs of the Times!

WHAT THE F... 
Is it sunspots, solar flares, government conspiracy or Gremlins 'csuae all technology around this place has been going SCREWY today!  My cell phone won't dial out, then it will, then calls can't come in then they won't!  The computer went BOINGERS for awhile.  Anytime you attempt to access a site it sends you to something totally diff, then NONE of my sites (Blog included) would recognize my password then it wouldn't? 
OY!!
HENCE why I try and live as techno free as possible (he says while ironically typing on a computer)
WHATEVER!!
Today was fun, as predicted got alot done (but most NOT QUITE finished) Put out the GORGEOUS Specialized HRXC, She's a real pip! (unfortunately until I can figure out whats wrong with the phone I can't send pics to the 'puter!) Also Whipped out a real sweet "Urban Assault" 26" single speed "Scratch Build" on a chromoly ALL chrome Diamondback Ascent! CHERRY!!  The OLD SCHOOL Columbia tandem is 98% done, And Zombie-Boy will have a NIIIICE GT MTB 26" out in the AM.  Jose had an Trek 800 about 90% done, and put out the Mongoose EFX that I thought was going to be just scrap!
And My custom Ladies cruiser will be ready first thing, just have assembly (got side tract when the DB came in and screamed out to me "Clean my gorgeous Chrome hide, and make me a slick single, you heathen!")  And I HAD to listen!
SOOO, we have a plethora of goodies for tomorrow and I expect to See you all here!
So I leave you with with this parting thought, a little "taste of things to come" my wife found dedicated to all of those who have NOT made the switch from the Oil teet, to freedom...

No comments:

Post a Comment