Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Muse is upon me...

It's been a while since I did a custom cruiser.  And one of my regulars supplied me with some parts she had klickin' around her shed and amongst them was a set of new Fully white cruiser tires.  OH that sent the mind a whirlin'!  And yesterday I bought a much in need of paint men's Beach cruiser!  So be watching for that White Stallion tomorrow, as it is already in paint!  Solid white with chrome accents!  VERY PIMP!  Jose' was off today as well as Puddles still recovering from his back injury, and Zombie-Boy was in putting the finishing touches on his Twin Schwinn's!  Speaking of Schwinn's!  We just got another vintage Schwinn Suburban in this evening in partial trade on some re-pairs (thanks ever so much!) Spent the morning prepping for paint and doing some re-pairs that had come in as well as trying to get this 3 wheeler that has been sitting here waiting for a part up and running.  Got the part...and there is still more wrong with the rear end!  ARRGH!!  I was so looking forward to having it out of the way!
Sold the Huffy we put out last night to a repeat customer.  She's been in a few times looking for the right bike and this one was for her!  I love it when folks would rather wait for us to get the something then go anywhere else!  Makes us very proud, and humbled!  THANK YOU!!  Well, I am not my pithy self tonight as sanding and toiling all day has made me a little pooped (hey, 'm getting older!) So i will blow you all a kiss and be on my way for the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment