Search This Blog

Saturday, March 26, 2011

wHY are you inside on SUCH a Beautiful Saturday!?!?!?

That being said, before you go running out into the sunshine, do you have plans?  Well you know as well as I the ONLY thing (aside from hitting Yard Sales) you would be rather doing is RIDING A BIKE!  And i need not berate the point.  If you don't have one...GET ONE!  And Please include us on your shopping stops.  TRUST ME, your wallet will thank you (not to mention your waistline...says the fat man!)
 Believe me, I'd be a lot better off id i rode more bikes then built them!  Occupational hazzard! (that and eating cheese at 1.30 in the morning while I'm sitting up with the baby.  HEY, it's Havarti!)
So, we have many goodies to offer today and are building MANY more!  Zombie-Boy is making a rare Saturday appearence (I think it's 'cause he saw how busy we were LAST weekend, lets not dissapoint him, K?  I hate it when he pouts) Have ANOTHER sweet Trek 800 OLD SCHOOOOOL on my rack.  this one a Lovely Magenta!  but it's a mens?  Must have been made in the "it's OK for men to be sensitive" 90's, (hey I cried during "Steel Magnolias", didn't you?)  And have already started buying more SWAG, picked up another SA-wheat Trek aluminum, that a hungry Zombie-boy scoffed up ( I bet he's happy NOW)
And speaking of YARD SALES!  visited a few this morn, and got some more keen videos, amongst them, a copy of "Smokey and the Bandit!"  Oh THAT one's going on as soon as I get off here!  And Angela found me a copy of Patrick Stewert's "A Christmas Carol" (although, for my money, NOONE did it as good as George C. Scott!!  Hands down)'
Allright enough irreleevent blather )bet your saying that happened after the title!)  So we will see you ALL here today (that's me using the Jedi mind trick)

No comments:

Post a Comment