Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

And in closeing

It's late, I'm tired, and dirty, and hungry and I need a shower.
So I'll be brief.
I want to thank everyone for all the greatness today! 
To the young lady who was lucky enough to get a hold of the "Ivy" custom cruiser, just don't lend THIS one to your brother!
And to the young man off to college, the Raleigh will DEFINITELY get you to class in style!  And remember to thank your Mom every day for the awesome gift!
And to Camon (hope I ain't misspelling that) Look forward to seeing you see the Diamondback for the first time (again)
And to the gentleman who brought us in the AWESOME Backyard finds!!  WOW!! I absolutely LOVE the Trail master 3 wheeler VERY unique!  And the little fold up, SWEET!!!
And I know there are many I have not mentioned and when my brain is not so fried, I'll talk you up tomorrow!!
And NOW what was done today!
DAILY BANGER SPECIAL!!!
ONLY $65.00!!!
SWEET CANNONDALE H-300
ONLY $250.00!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment