Search This Blog

Saturday, March 12, 2011

What the duece?

One of my favorite Stewyisms.  And that was "Friday night movie night" at our house.  Momma went out with our daughter in law to see "Little Red Riding Hood" last night (yes NOW they are romanticizing children's Fairy tales!  But at least they are showing them for the truly gruesome morality tales they were ORIGINALLY intended to be, not the watered down "politically Correct" ones we read kids nowadays!  I mean come on, have you read the REAL Hansel and Gretal? and did you now the Pied Piper was rumored to be a mass murderer?) and that left us with Hulu, and back episodes of "Family Guy"  The little ones had passed out and the older boys wanted to watch (OK, me too).
Well today (amongst Saturday morning chaos (WHERES THE CEREAL?!)) Was on my way to open up and stumbled upon a neat yard sale, and Lo and Behold they had Boxes of VHS Movies!  YAY!  Yes I still have a few VCR's and amongst the goodies were several gems!  Re-placed my worn copy of Pulp Fiction, and got another copy of the Rocky Horror Picture Show (don't know WHAT happened to my other copy) and several other Neat ones!  Unfortunately missed out on the Kenwood Stereo by about 30 seconds!  Damn.
Well Today should be a busy one as we have LOTS of projects on the Dungeon floor, although by the looks of things I may be flying solo, as no one else is set to come in today.  But that's cool, more work for me!
Hope to see y'all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment