Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Wiggley Higgley Piggely!

Ever been so busy that your racing, here and there all Helter Skelter, then once you calm down and sit, you realize you don't have much to show for your efforts?
Welcome to my day!
I acknowledge the fact that considering I am working on a paint project it slow going, but sheesh!  I like to have at least one done at the end of my day.  Well I did get 2 kids bikes out, but there easy! 
Oh Well!
As predicted the purple Kaluna didn't last the day.  And as a bonus while Angela talked with the lovely couple, coming to find her a bike, ended up getting the Tron-cycle as well.  He jut fell in love. And can you blame him (pat,pat,pat (sound of me patting my own back)) it was Frickin' SWEET!  So now I gotta come up with another designer bike!  he three wheeler I'm re-doing may qualify, but I got a few folks already eyein' it, so no tellin how little time that one'll have!  Matt's ALMOST done with the special, he's been having some issues adapting it in all fairness, it hasn't been easy.  Zombie-boy has been busy with the yellow Hybrid, special, just need tires for that one.  It has cable pass-through and BOY can they be a pain!
Had a couple of re-pairs to pass my time as well (thank you folks!) and a big HiddeyHo to our re-turning friend, Seth an accomplish artist who occasionally dabbles in bicycle based creations (you should have seen the wooden bike he came up with) Can only wonder what he's working on now!
We'll I gotta git and make dinner, so you all have an awesome eve!
Oh you're little princess will be Stylin'
Only $25.00!

She won't be nappin' at this Slumber Party!
ONLY $20.00!

No comments:

Post a Comment