Search This Blog

Monday, November 8, 2010

Hull-ah-BalOO!

Oh today was a real HOOT!  (no sarcasm this time!)
Started my day backwards!  Came in this morning, instead of doing the house-husband bit.  Momma was having the daughter-in-law over for a Twi-Hard get together (yep it's laundry time again!) so I (willingly) got booted outta' the house.  WORKS FOR ME!!  Got a chance to get going on more stock!  Things are blowing out again (now that all you wonderful folks realize we have stock again!) hence why I'm here so late tonight!  I broke at 8 pm to go home and make dinner, home made Mac'n cheese (OK Velveeta and a box ah elbows) But I cooked Broccoli (OK, again the little ones don't eat 'em...We gave up tryin') But after Dinner I convinced (conned) momma into lettin' me come back 'cause I was DYING to finish the project I started today...(DUM, DUM, DAHHH!)  The '68 Skymaster!  YES!!  I took pics, but unfortunately they don't do it justice.  The color is emerald green flake, but the pics real dark...sorry!  But compared to how it looked when it came in...WOOF!  What a diff!!
Matt put out a banger today, and Mike's been helpin puttin' out some more charity pieces (thanks bud) Got another call from the church and we're happy to help!  Zombie-boy, deep in the throes of moving has been a BIT scatter-brained, and has been burning the candle at both ends, plus he played erstwhile errand-boy today, and spent the better part of his day re-arranging his bay.  He says he likes a "clean hole".  OY!
Lots a goodies blew outta heah' today, the Schwinn...gone, the Avalon (put out last night)...gone, the X-games BMX...gone, 2 little girls bikes for a B-day tomorrow...gone.  So it behooves us to get out more goodies for you all to peruse!
And to top it off, we played musical trivia today and had a makeshift dance competition (don't do the bump with Mike though, he'll bust your hip!  Matt's still limpin'!  And Oh you should have heard my faithful rendition of Blondie's, "Heart of Glass"  I was belttin' it out.  Almost as good as a bobcat in a blender!
Well, as I'm sure my loving, understanding, beautiful and sexy wife (see honey I DO say nice things about you) is wondering why I'm taking so long, I best be on my way for the night.
But fear not true believers...I shall re-turn.
Excelsior!
Here's her sweet lookin' rear end!

Check out the detail on the chain gaurd!

The whole sweet package!
ONLY $125.00!!

Daily Banger Simplicity
ONLY $50.00!

No comments:

Post a Comment