Search This Blog

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sunshine...lollipops..

ever have a moment, when writing searching for a title and your mind draws a blank as to what would best capture the feel of your piece.  Well try my little trick.  Clear your head, then pause and wait for the first thing that pops in...Look what I'm stuck with!
Well please forgive our lack of productivity on new stock today.  I was two men down, and had our normal run of sat re-pairs come in.  The Ladies cruiser, Gary Ficher, and XR-75 found good homes today and Zombie-boy is practically giggling out of his shorts over the killer sweet deal HE got today.  I am WAYYYYY to generous a man!  A wonderful couple eager to get back into riding (CONVERTS!) came in today top get themselves a couple of cruisers.  She walked out with the lovely Blue cruiser, and he a has order a "just Go Crazy, as long as its green" cruiser.  As trade for his cruiser he relinquished a PRISTINE! 1985 Cannondale road bike (yes I'll pause a moment while you compose yourselves).  And as payment for building the cruiser (and 2 other jobs) Zombie-Boy gets to keep the Cannondale. Now Mr Jay has 2 Cannondales.  Hey I feel no regrets I am MORE then happy with my '77 Schwinn...thank you very much.  Not to mention the flab in my butt would HANG over that tiny seat (sorry for the scary visual image..hope you weren't eating)
Thanks to all the fine folks who braved the icy cold Florida temps today.  Was great to see you all, and the XR went to a regular, traded in the bike he bought from us last year.  Always nice to deal with family!  Got slow in the afternoon though, but that was a hidden blessing gave Matt and I an opportunity to do some MUCH needed cleaning in the back!  It was NUTS back there.  and where the %^&$! did all those wheels come from!?!?!  I'm gonna build a bike with 31 wheels just to get rid of some 'em!
Buying?  OH YES my pretties, we got gobs of goodies, another trailer full (hence the necessity of cleaning) 4 bangers, a nice (when we're done with it) cruiser, 2 More Mongoose MTB'S, a real nice ladies Schwinn road bike, and a little mongoose 7 speed I'm converting to a single as we speak...well not RIGHT now...hey I'M not even THAT good, but you get the point!
Well I think I've wasted enough ink (not to mention your time) blithering, so 'till 2-morrow...
May all the Haters find peace, love and contentment (and if not may they get a scorching case of bunions)
It took AWHILE but she's a beaut!
$90.00


LOOk at that little Puddum!
Not for sale at any price!

Mother of the year award goes to...

No comments:

Post a Comment