Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Crawlin' from the Reekage...

Nope, I didn't misspell it.  A household of persons with a NASTY stomach virus, the term "reeks" applies.  I have thoroughly lysoled that house from top to bottom!  All while trying NOT to get ill myself.  Angela tried to hold out, but try and keep a good momma from kissin' her kids when they don't feel well!  Like trying to teach a bobcat how to swim...painful, and pointless. Needless to say I'm really just now gettin' back to work, and work I must.  When the term "God will provide" is tossed about here at RE-Cycle, it applies!!  In the last two days the guys have accumulated ALOT of really cool stuff!  Amongst others, 2 GT MTB's, Trek 700 Multi track, Giant Sedona, a Crumpy racing BMX frame!!!, 2 Cruisers, Ladies Trek 830,Mongoose XR-75, Mongoose XR-100, A HARO MOUNTAIN BIKE...WOW! several tires and Wheels and other assorted goodies.  So we have are work cut out for us, and I'm so giddy I don't even know where to start! Can I get a WOOP,WOOP!!  And in the nick of time as the last wave to be put out are starting to dwindle down again. So without further blabbering on my part I am back to work. 
Watch Your Step!


"You're right, No HUMAN would stack bikes that way!"


Hope to see ya'll real soon!
PB...and Jay
"remember...Always use proper lubrication...on all your moving parts"
Sweet! homemade Hybrid Nishiki
Only $135.00!!
It's like my kids idea of an ORGANIZED closet!


No comments:

Post a Comment